Platered Rich Plasma o lifting vampire
It is a non-invasive procedure in which a substance extracted from the patient’s own blood, PRP, is injected to improve the look of wrinkles, acne scars and to rejuvenate the skin.
- Biostimulating the face means naturally stimulating the processes of collagen and elastin formation, without practicing other surgical interventions.
PLATELET RICH-PLASMA (PRP)
What is PRP?
Platelet Rich Plasma or PRP, is one of the most advanced techniques of cell regeneration. This technique is based on the properties that exist within the platelets discovered in the last decades by scientists from prestigious Universities.
It consists of the properties of platelets to secrete a substance called Growth Factor (FC), which is responsible for important cellular changes, such as the recruitment of Peripheral Mothers and the increase of collagen production.
Unlike other current medical treatments is not a medicine, but consists of “harvesting” and “implanting” the cells responsible for cell regeneration, in the right place and in an amount impossible to achieve naturally.
These growth factors are recovered and injected directly into the areas of the face, neck, hands and the parts that the patient needs, with greater flaccidity, and aging.
They are applied to the skin’s dermis to directly stimulate the fibroblasts and produce new collagen and elastin, promoting the formation of a new tissue, which will produce greater smoothness, luminosity, elasticity of the treated area.
How is it obtained?
It is simple: from a simple extraction of intravenous blood, which will be specially treated and centrifuged to obtain Platelet Rich Plasma.
It is estimated that each 2 or 3 ml plasma injection contains 3.31 million platelets which in turn contain a large amount of growth factors necessary for cell regeneration.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) when used by mesotherapy, in the most flaccid areas of the face and neck, stimulates the production of collagen, elastin and epidermal tissue, which translates into a young, smooth and better quality skin.
When it’s recommended?
This treatment is recommended after age 30, age in which the skin begins to lose its regenerative power and collagen formation or simply when the signs of aging are visible.
It can be applied both as a preventive treatment of a young skin or as a restorative on aged skin.
How many sessions are necessary?
The platelet-rich plasma protocol is specific for each patient depending on the degree of aging and the characteristics of their skin.
When can we see the results?
The results are appreciable after 15 days of application and becomes more visible after 30 to 45 days, remaining stable for many months.
The result of the last session with platelet-rich plasma lasts approximately 1 year, and at that time, a reinforcement session is advisable.
Advantages respecting other treatments:
The adverse effects are ruled out because the platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a preparation made with the patient’s own blood (AUTOLOGOUS), thus avoiding the risk of infection or transmission of diseases, allergic reactions and also, due to its composition rich in hemostatic factors, which prevents the formation of bruises.
Does Plasma Rich in Platelets Work?
The use of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is an FDA approved treatment in addition to have been studied and clinically tested before in various areas of medicine, such as oral and dental surgery, plastic surgery, orthopedic surgery, neurosurgery, cardiothoracic surgery, healing processes and ophthalmology.
COMBINED TECHNIQUE DERMAPEN + PGR
(PRP) Plasma Rich in Platelets / Vampire Facelift
- LThe combination of Dermapen and Platelet Rich Plasma has proven to be the most effective technique compared to what we know today as non-invasive treatments for skin rejuvenation.
- The objective of combining these two procedures is to amplify the benefits of them by creating synergy and getting the best of both.
The procedure with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) does not require surgery in which the doctor introduces the substance in the skin. This substance, which includes parts of the patient’s blood, is injected into various areas of the patient’s face to achieve rejuvenation of the face and minimize wrinkles and acne scars.
It also applies to various treatments of scars, burns, skin wounds, joint problems, stretch marks (produces a shortening and thinning of stretch marks) and cellulite (helping the regeneration of toxic cells).
You can also perform a treatment for Alopecia (Baldness), in cases where it is not due to genetic factors, and in areas where a certain activity of hair growth is maintained, since what we will observe will be an increase in density.
To achieve the best results, it is used in combination with Dermapen, a fractional micro-puncture device. This device consists of 11 micro-needles with vibratory movements that the doctor guides on the patient’s face. This device penetrates the skin and implants the PRP substance in the “dermis” (the dense layer of the skin under the “epidermis”).
The Science that supports PRP
Stem cells can be found in every part of the body, including the skin. The PRP substance activates the latent stem cells in the skin by with certain growth factors present in the platelets. When these stem cells are activated, a newer and more youthful skin is produced.
The Dermapen Device. The PRP Procedure
- Collect the patient’s blood. Two to four vials of blood are removed from the patient’s arm (total about 20 cc)
- Separate the platelets. A special centrifuge is used to separate plasma and platelets from red blood cells. The whole process complies with all sterility regulations.
- Extraction of plasma rich in platelets. Three to six mL of platelet-rich plasma are removed.
- Application of topical anesthesia. LThe patient’s face is covered with the medical anesthetic cream, which is maintained for 30-45 minutes.
- Application of PRP with Dermapen. SThe process of spreading the platelet-rich plasma on the patient’s skin begins. The Dermapen device is used to introduce the PRP substance and slide it freely through the tissue.
- Application of PRP by Injections. LThe remaining PRP substance is applied by the use of injections in specific areas of the patient’s face. It focuses on areas where you need to increase volume, decrease lines and improve acne scars.